As one of the largest chapters of the nationwide Finlandia Foundation, the Seattle Chapter actively pursues objectives that have been the core of the chapter since its establishment in 1968 by providing Finnish language classes, presenting Finnish movies, organizing a variety of events throughout the year such as the Finnish Independence Day Dinner and Dance, and more!
Finnish journalist Anu Partanen at Elliot Bay Bookstore
Anu Partanen – a Finnish journalist based in New York City – will be discussing her book “The Nordic Theory of Everything: In Search of a Better Life” at The Elliott Bay Book Company on July 19th at 7 PM. For more information about the book, see the book website and also take a look at her interview on the webpages of the Finnish Embassy.
There are no upcoming events.
- Finnish Lutheran Church of Seattle
- Finnish Choral Society of Seattle
- Katrilli Seattle Finnish Folkdancers
- Finnish School of Seattle
- University of Washington Finnish Studies
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- Finlandia Foundation National
- Suomi-Seura/Finland Society
- Embassy of Finland
- Finnish American Folk Festival